Monday, March 23, 2015

Why you Should Volunteer in South Africa

It is really hard to put into words all the reasons why you should volunteer in South Africa. I think it is because living there for four months had such a profound effect on my life. The children at Christian David stole my heart, and the countries culture, people, and landscape enraptured my soul.
Check out my video below, which shows you some of the great things about Volunteering with Dreams to Reality in Muizenberg, South Africa.


So I am actually on a cruise this week in the caribbean which is why I decided to make this video now. Honestly, I think about going back to South Africa at least once a month if not more. There is just so much more of the world I want to explore as well, which is the only thing keeping me from returning right now. If you are interested in volunteering, I posted a link to the IVHQ page below. IVHQ is who you can book your volunteer program through for a discounted price, but THEY ARE NOT THE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM. Dreams to Reality is actually who you will be volunteering with and I posted a link to their site as well. If you have any questions about my time in South Africa please leave a comment below, or you can get my email from the "about" section.

Link to IVHQ's page:
https://www.volunteerhq.org/

Link to DTR:
http://www.dreamstoreality.co.za/

1 comment:

  1. I've been considering spending some time doing volunteer work in South Africa. I've wanted to be able to spend some more time being involved in that kind of positive life changing work. I can imagine doing that and then coming home would make you want to get back as soon as you could. Keep up the good work.

    Jeremiah Barnes @ Blessman Ministries

    ReplyDelete